Thursday, May 31, 2012

Aliens in Essex


Title: The Only Milky Way Is Essex UFO spotted in Essex
Subject: Boy spots UFO
Date: May 31
Author: Stephen Moyes



Summary:

An eleven-year-old boy in Loughton photographed what appeared to be an UFO. His father called the police to investigate the object. A neighbour said: ”“It was spooky. When a plane came near it vanished in a flash.” The cops said they believed the object was a weather balloon. Essex has been a hotbed of recent UFO activity. UFO hunter Andy Mannion said more than 20 sightings were reported in Essex and London in May alone. However he said this is a “particularly interesting” sighting. Locals dubbed the incident ‘The Only Milky Way is Essex’.

Reaction:

I do not believe in UFOs. Well, I obviously believe some flying objects have not been identified yet, but I think all these UFO sightings have reasonable explanations. People want to see aliens, little green men in huge disk shaped flying machines. But they have never been seen, so I am sceptical whenever one of these ‘sightings’ come up. It also does not really come across as very sturdy parenting to me, to just assume your son has seen a UFO and start calling cops whenever your eleven year old imagines things. 

2 comments:

  1. I can say that I do believe in unidentified objects, because I also believe we do not know even a fraction of what is out there. I do not believe there are these UFO's, flying disks that people 'see' and 'have pictures' of, always bad quality and very grainy. Quite like the pictures of Nessie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you identify a UFO as a UFO is it still a UFO and not just a FO? And if it lands does it turn into an O? I need answers to these questions before I can go on commenting on this blog entry. Flying saucers are only involved in chinese stick spinning.

    ReplyDelete